|Title||Fernery Entrance with Ivy|
Entrance into the Fernery iscovered with ovy and is overgrown.
Notes: The Fernery during the "Quiet Years." The Fernery was built in 1899 and restored in 1957 and 1994. In 1957, the roof was replaced and changed shape from circular to angular.
|Object Name||Print, Photographic|
|PLACE IN THE GARDEN||Fernery|
|Year Range from||1957|
|Year Range to||1974|
|Number of images||1|