Museum logo
Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Title Entrance to Lodge and Compton from Hillcrest Avenue about 1905
CATALOG NUMBER 2014.40.36
Description Entrance gates to Lodge and Compton from Hillcrest Avenue. Gates are now located at Meadowbrook Ave. entrance.
Lodge: Cope and Stewardson, 1904
Object Name Photograph
PLACE IN THE GARDEN Drives/Lodge
Date ca 1905
Year Range from 1900
Year Range to 1910
Number of images 2
Collection Gretchen M. Asam/John Tonkin Collection