|Title||Mercury Loggia 1920's|
View of the Loggia. Windsor chairs are to the right of the Mercury statue. Two circular pools/fountains are in front of the Loggia.
Note: The Loggia was built in 1913 by John T. Morris to celebrate the 25th anniversary of Compton.
|Object Name||Negative, Sheet Film|
|PLACE IN THE GARDEN||Loggia|
|Year Range from||1913|
|Year Range to||1930|
|Number of images||1|