Museum logo
Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Title Mercury Loggia 1920's
CATALOG NUMBER 2004.1.132N
Description Front/center of new Loggia. Windsor chairs flank the Mercury statue.

Note: The Loggia was built in 1913 by John T. Morris to celebrate the 25th anniversary of Compton.

Object Name Negative, Sheet Film
PLACE IN THE GARDEN Loggia
Date abt 1920
Year Range from 1913
Year Range to 1930
Number of images 1