Museum logo
Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Title Loggia in Winter
CATALOG NUMBER 2004.1.134
Description Mercury Loggia covered in snow. The entrance of the grotto can be seen.

Note: The Loggia was built in 1913 by John T. Morris to celebrate the 25th anniversary of Compton.

Object Name Print, Photographic
PLACE IN THE GARDEN Loggia
Year Range from 1913
Year Range to 2000
Number of images 1