|Title||Stone Garden in Fernery - without Ferns 1900|
Stone Garden and Pool in Fernery.
Notes: The Fernery was built in 1899 and renovated in 1957 (construction of straignt-line roof) and 1994 (return to round roof).
|Object Name||Print, Photographic|
|PLACE IN THE GARDEN||Fernery|
|Date||November 22, 1900|
|Photographer or Artist||John T. Morris|
|Year Range from||1900|
|Year Range to||1910|
|Number of images||2|
|Neg #||2004.1.191N, 2004.1.191GN|