Museum logo
Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Title Meadows after 1908
CATALOG NUMBER 2004.1.618
Description Compton meadows. Trees planted along fence. Cows grazing. Pump house on the far right. John Morris ledgers show it was build in 1908.
Object Name Print, Photographic
PLACE IN THE GARDEN Meadow/Bloomfield Farm
Year Range from 1900
Year Range to 1910
Number of images 1