Museum logo
Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Title Summerhouse Pavillion June 1937
CATALOG NUMBER 2004.1.469
Description Summer pavillion at the South corner of the Rose Garden. Original drive below rose garden.

Notes:
In 1924 Lydia transformed the mixed garden, laid in 1888, to a formal rose garden.

Object Name Print, Photographic
PLACE IN THE GARDEN Drives/Plants/Pavilion/Rose Garden
Date June 1937
Year Range from 1930
Year Range to 1940
Number of images 1