Museum logo
Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Title Floor Plan of Carriage House 1909
CATALOG NUMBER 2012.5.3
Description Floor Plan of Carriage House, now Widener Education Center 1909.

From Photoshop composite created by T. Foss, 2011 from scanned images of Beeswax pages of Compton Atlas pages. Black & white.
Object Name Drawing, Architectural
PLACE IN THE GARDEN Buildings/Widener Center
Date 1909
Photographer or Artist Foss, T
Year Range from 1900
Year Range to 1910
Number of images 1
Collection Compton Atlas