|Title||Cedar Grove before 1885|
Men raking in the garden at Cedar Grove. Color.
Cedar Grove originally stood in Harrowgate near Frankford and was the home of five generations of Paschalls and Morrises. the house served as the first summer home of John and Lydia Morris until the 1880's. In 1927 Lydia had the house moved to Fairmount Park as a gift to the city of Philadelphia Art Museum.
|Object Name||Print, Photographic|
|PLACE IN THE GARDEN||Cedar Grove/Buildings|
|Year Range from||1870|
|Year Range to||1900|
|Number of images||1|