Museum logo
Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Title Compton Mansion 1968
CATALOG NUMBER 1968.5.7
Description Compton Mansion on eve of demolition, September 1968.
Compton was completed in 1887, built by the Morrises as their summer home.
Object Name Transparency, Slide
PLACE IN THE GARDEN Azalea Meadow
Date September 1968
Photographer or Artist Keyser, Bruce
Year Range from 1960
Year Range to 1970
Film Size 35mm
Number of images 1
Collection Keyser