Orange Balustrade and summer house. The Marble Fountain and Sundial are on the central path leading from the balustrade.
The Marble Fountain was removed and placed in the formal Rose Garden . It was returned in the 1990's with the restoration of the balustrade and the creation of the Pennock Flower Walk.
|Object Name||Print, Photographic|
|PLACE IN THE GARDEN||Orange Balustrade|
|Year Range from||1899|
|Year Range to||1930|
|Number of images||2|