Museum logo
Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Title Bloomfield Farm Buildings from Carriage House (Widener) ca. 1905
CATALOG NUMBER 2004.1.902GN
Description Three trees across from Widener (Carriage House)

Gutowski comment: This is a view with Widener (Carriage House) at the left center, looking across Northwestern Avenue and the meadow towards Militia Hill, circa 1905, before the Pump House was built in 1908.

Glass negative
Object Name Negative, Glass Plate
PLACE IN THE GARDEN Plants/Meadow/Arboretum Views
Date 1905
Year Range from 1900
Year Range to 1910
Number of images 5
Neg # 4 x 5"