Museum logo
Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Title Meadows circa 1905
CATALOG NUMBER 2004.1.614
Description Wissahickon Creek and Bloomfield Farm buildings.across Compton Meadows.

Note: 2004.1.614 can be grouped with 2004.1.615 for a wider view of the meadows, valley, and farm.

Note: The Pump House is not yet built (built in 1908).
Object Name Print, Photographic
PLACE IN THE GARDEN Meadow/Bloomfield Farm/Wissahickon Woods
Date ca 1905
Year Range from 1900
Year Range to 1910
Number of images 4
Neg # 2004.1.614N