Museum logo
Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Title Rose Garden
CATALOG NUMBER 2004.1.442
Description Man standing near Copper Beech trees looking at the Rose garden.

Notes: In 1924, Lydia Morris replaced the mixed garden, laid out in 1888, with the formal rose garden and built a rock wall.

Duplicate: 2004.1.443



Object Name Print, Photographic
PLACE IN THE GARDEN Rose Garden/Arboretum Views
Year Range from 1925.0
Year Range to 1935.0
Number of images 1.0