|Title||Summerhouse Pavillion June 1937|
Summerhouse pavillion at the South corner of the Rose Garden.
In 1924 Lydia transformed the mixed garden, laid out in 1888, to a formal rose garden.
Duplicate: 2004.1.472-475, 470
In 1924 Lydia Morris built the formal rose garden and rock wall, replacing the mixed garden that was laid out in 1888.
|Object Name||Print, Photographic|
|PLACE IN THE GARDEN||Rose garden|
|Year Range from||1930|
|Year Range to||1940|
|Number of images||1|