View of Springfield Mills, built by 1761 and rebuilt (possibly after a fire) in 1854.
The property that became Bloomfield Farm was purchased in 1761 by William Streeper, Jr. John Piper (also known as Pfeiffer), acquired the Mill Tract in 1798. Jacob Streeper built a second farm house. George C. Thomas united the mill and the farm tracts and renamed them Bloomfield Farm. In 1914 the Thomas estate sold the property to John T. Morris.
|Object Name||Print, Photographic|
|PLACE IN THE GARDEN||Bloomfield Farm/Grist Mill|
|Number of images||1|