Museum logo
Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Title Entrance of Fernery
CATALOG NUMBER 2004.1.154
Description Entrance into Fernery. The Fernery has a straight-lined roof.

Notes: In 1957, a stabilization project replaced the roof and changed the shape from round to angular/straight line. The Fernery was built in 1899 and restored in 1957 and 1994.
Object Name Print, Photographic
PLACE IN THE GARDEN Fernery
Year Range from 1957
Year Range to 1994
Number of images 1