Museum logo
Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Title Exterior of Fernery circa 1900
CATALOG NUMBER 2004.1.152
Description Exterior view of Fernery with a rounded roof. A man stands on the right with a watering can.

Notes: The Fernery was built in 1899 with the rounded roof as designed by John T. Morris.

Duplicates: 2004.1.150-.153
Object Name Print, Photographic
PLACE IN THE GARDEN Fernery
Date poss. 11/22/1900
Year Range from 1899
Year Range to 1957
Number of images 1