Museum logo
Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Title Vehicles at Compton Mansion Demolition 1968
CATALOG NUMBER 1968.5.12
Description Compton Mansion Demolition September 1968. Compton was built in 1887 by the Morrises as their summer home.
Object Name Transparency, Slide
PLACE IN THE GARDEN Compton
Date Sept 1968
Photographer or Artist Keyser, Bruce
Year Range from 1960
Year Range to 1970
Film Size 35mm
Number of images 1
Collection Keyser