Museum logo
Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Title Mercury Loggia 1920's
CATALOG NUMBER 2004.1.132
Description Front/center of new Loggia. Windsor chairs flank the Mercury statue.

Note: The Loggia was built in 1913 by John T. Morris to celebrate the 25th anniversary of Compton.

Object Name Print, Photographic
PLACE IN THE GARDEN Loggia
Year Range from 1913
Year Range to 1930
Number of images 1