|Title||Rose Garden 1937|
Rose Garden with Italian Marble Fountain in center and greenhouses at the back corner. Photo taken from east corner toward the large Palm house. No boxwood is visible in the garden.
Notes: In 1924, Lydia transformed the mixed formal garden, laid out in 1888, into a formal rose garden.
|Object Name||Print, Photographic|
|PLACE IN THE GARDEN||Rose Garden/Greenhouses|
|Year Range from||1936.0|
|Year Range to||1937.0|
|Number of images||4.0|