Museum logo
Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Title Compton Mansion Demolition with Crane 1968
CATALOG NUMBER 1968.5.10
Description Compton Mansion Demolition September 1968. Compton was built by the Morrises in 1888 as their summer home.
Object Name Transparency, Slide
PLACE IN THE GARDEN Compton
Date September 1968
Photographer or Artist Keyser, Bruce
Year Range from 1960
Year Range to 1970
Film Size 35mm
Number of images 1
Collection Keyser