Museum logo
Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Title An Entrance into Compton
CATALOG NUMBER 2004.1.33
Description Close view of exterior of Compton mansion front stairs leading up to the glass porch and an open door.

Architect: Theophilus P. Chandler Jr.
House constructed 1888, demolished 1968.
Object Name Print, Photographic
PLACE IN THE GARDEN Compton
Year Range from 1940
Year Range to 1968
Number of images 1