Museum logo
Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Title Looking Toward Mansion 1958
CATALOG NUMBER 2013.1.22
Description Looking across the south slope April 30, 1958.

Compton was built in 1988 and razed in 1968.
Object Name Transparency, Slide
PLACE IN THE GARDEN Arboretum Views/Plants
Date April 30, 1958
Year Range from 1950
Year Range to 1960
Film Size 35mm
Number of images 1
Collection Dr. Fogg Slides