|Title||Aerial View of Flourtown West of Bethlehem Pike ca 1960-1970|
Aerial View of College Ave, Grove Ave and E. Mill Rd, Bethlehem Pike, Carson Valley School, Orchard Building and Black Horse Inn in Flourtown.
The property that became Bloomfield Farm was purchased in 1761 by William Streeper, Jr. John Piper (also known as Pfeiffer) acquired the Mill Tract in 1798. Jacob Streeper built a second farm house. George C. Thomas united the mill and the farm tracts and renamed them Bloomfield Farm. In 1914, the Thomas estate sold the property to John T. Morris.
|Object Name||Print, Photographic|
|PLACE IN THE GARDEN||Aerial View|
|Year Range from||1960.0|
|Year Range to||1970.0|
|Number of images||1.0|