|Title||Italian Marble Fountain|
Italian marble fountain flowing in the center of the formal Rose Garden, was originally located in the area below the Orange Balustrade. It is shown in a picture believed to be dated before 1920 with Margaret Tonkin Medlar.
The Italian marble fountain was in the center of the formal Rose Garden. It was returned to the area below the Orange Balustrade and above the Long Fountain in the early 2000's when the J. Liddon Pennock Jr. Flower Walk was created.
|Object Name||Print, Photographic|
|PLACE IN THE GARDEN||Rose Garden/Fountains/Flower Walk|
|Year Range from||1910|
|Year Range to||1930|
|Number of images||1|