Museum logo
Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Title Compton Mansion Apr 1968
CATALOG NUMBER 1968.1.1
Description Compton mansion front exterior months before demolition. On the left corner are the front entrance and portico, with the square tower and many chimneys above. On the right are the glass porch and kitchen below. Compton was built in 1887. Mounted Poloroid
Object Name Print, Photographic
PLACE IN THE GARDEN Compton
Date April 1968
Photographer or Artist Tyng, Alexandra
Year Range from 1960
Year Range to 1970
Film Size Poloroid
Number of images 1