Museum logo
Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Title Stream near Stone Bridge circa 1910
CATALOG NUMBER 1985.1.6N
Description Brook, stream, view to the east from the Stone Bridge. Approximate view of what is now (2012) the Dawn Redwood Grove. Creek known as alternately Lynnewood Creek or East Creek. Pergola in image left. Iron fence on border of English Park
Circa 1910 (pergola, stream and fence features shown in 1909 Atlas)

Note: 19 B&W sheet film negatives were found in the slide room with glass negatives.
Object Name Negative, Sheet Film
PLACE IN THE GARDEN English Park
Date Ca 1910
Year Range from 1900.0
Year Range to 1920.0
Film Size 3.5 x 6"
Number of images 1.0
Neg # 1985.1.6N