Museum logo
Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Title Cedar Grove 1900
CATALOG NUMBER 2004.1.763
Description Cedar Grove: exterior view.

Cedar Grove originally stood in Harrowgate near Frankford and was the home of five generations of Paschalls and Morrises. the house served as the first summer home of John and Lydia Morris until the 1880's. In 1927 Lydia had the house moved to Fairmount Park as a gift to the city of Philadelphia Art Museum.
Object Name Print, Photographic
PLACE IN THE GARDEN Cedar Grove
Date 1900
Number of images 1