|Title||Bedroom at Cedar Grove 1915|
Bedroom interior of Cedar Grove.
Cedar Grove originally stood in Harrowgate near Frankford and was the home of five generations of Paschalls and Morrises. The house served as the first summer home of John and Lydia Morris until the 1880's. In 1927 Lydia had the house moved to Fairmount Park as a gift to the city of Philadelphia Art Museum. This photograph was commissioned by John Morris for the Morris Family History Book.
|Object Name||Print, Photographic|
|PLACE IN THE GARDEN||Cedar Grove|
|Number of images||1|