Museum logo
Museum logo

Archive Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Title Extension to Fairmount Park 1918
Object ID 2006.2.116
Object Name Blueprint
Scope & Content Extension to Fairmount Park 1918
2006.2.116
Blueprint: Torn into 2 parts
Location: Drawer #3
Date: Marked approved: August 4 or 6th, 1918
Jesse T. (not legible), Chief Engineer to the Commissioners of Fairmount Park
Title: Extension to Fairmount Park
Scale: 1"=100'
Maker: Not listed
FRAGILE

Date 1918
Creator Commissioners of Fairmount Park
Year Range from 1810
Year Range to 1920
Dates of Creation August 4 or 6th, 1918