|Title||Maps of Surrounding Montgomery County Lands 1734 - 1999|
|Scope & Content||
Maps of Surrounding Montgomery County Lands 1734 - 1999
Montgomery County area, townships 1734, Henry C. Adams
J.C. Sidney's Township of Germantown, 1848
Valley Green and Flourtown, from J.D. Scott's Historical Atlas of Montgomery Co.
Map of Montgomery County. Rootsweb.com
Location of Piper-1734 Mill #27, A.H. Mueller's Atlas of 1897
Map of Whitemarsh Valley Country Club and George C. Thomas, Jr. Bloomfield Farm
Map of area with tracts and owners: Country Club, John T. Morris Estate, George D. Widener, Sisters of St. Joseph. 4 sheets, overlapping photocopies.
Crefeld lots, from The History of Early Chestnut Hill by John J. Macfarlane.
Composite map of Chestnut Hill, Colonial period. From Hannah Benner Roach, "The Back Part of Germantown," The Pennsylvania Genealogical Magazine 20:2
Notes on Flourtown, PA. Map with sites of interest and historical information
Horticulture and Facilities Center, architect's drawing
Map of Montgomery County, PA Vol. D. Parts of Whitemarsh and Springfield Townships. Includes Whitemarsh Valley Country Club.
Figure 1: Morris Property Acquisitions. Historical sequence of land acquisitions by the Morrises. 2010.10.001
Typewritten list of atlases used in locating mills along Wissahickon Creek. 1 p. 2 pages of book content index, including Streeper-Piper Mill #27.
|Year Range from||1730.0|
|Year Range to||2000.0|